Well so far the month of May hasn't been all about April Showers bringing May Flowers. Oh, sure, we had record breaking April Showers and beautiful May Flowers, but right now nobody wants to sniff the roses.
Allow me to explain.
- The Parents came back from their 3 1/2 year road trip. Under the guise they were getting the house ready to either sell or rent. Then they'd take off for another 2 or 3 years. Except.....Mom's mom was diagnosed with some cancer and will be in surgery tomorrow morning. Wish us all luck. It's non invasive and has some big fancy scary word Mom can't remember, but it's supposed to be a full healthy recovery. Boo on cancer!
- We've seen a lot of Dogster pals just deleting their accounts entirely. This makes us sad because we can't read old diary entries or look at old pictures. We have to find a new way to cyber stalk our pup pals. I'm looking at you Zaidie!
- Mom's WORK has become a 4 letter word and the only letter left is still the last one and still in the last place. Like MUCK only a different letter used again. BOL
- Mom's car overheated on the drive home and is now in the shop.
- Our feisty pal Coco Rose took her Hummer and drove across the big Rainbow Bridge. We love her and miss her.
- Mom is supposed to be on vacation up by the Canadian border in Birch Bay on vacation. Except for points #1, #2 and mostly #3.
It makes me not want to deal with life right now. Can you just take a number and I'll call back when ready?
Sniff at ya later ~Scooter~