Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's Beginning to Smell A Bit Like Dinner!

Hey everypup ~Scooter here~

Mom got up early for a weekend day.  I chose to stay in bed.  Who gets up when it is still dark out?  Not Mom for long.  She banged stuff around in the kitchen.  Cutter went outside to the "morning wood tree" where we boys take care of privacy please in the wee hours.  BOL,  Pepper hesitated and then headed back to bed.

Mom says she started with this.

I slept through this part.


Except this is not a picture from today where it cold, grey and foggy outside.






All that up there, somehow ended up a little like this.
No whisking and chopping at the same time pups.





See the chiggen and red hot wing sauce w/ tomato sauce!







This happened while I was still in bed sleeping.  I did tell you that it was still dark outside right?  Not fog grey the sun has been up for hours dark.  Dark as in the sun is still saying hello to the Central Time Zone very gently.  Who gets up at that time when the bed is still all warm and snuggly?  Not this pup!  I'll catch up to you in 5 hours or so.

Buffalo Chiggen Lasagna.



This is where Mom plugged in the slow cooker, dropped the lid over it and came back to bed.  After all sleeping is best when it is dark out still.




It's been bubbling and simmering for hours and starting to smell wonderful.
Can you smell it?




Just a little bit longer and we will have a great dish for the day.




Anypup out there want to join me for some great food?
Tasty!
Sniff at ya later ~Scooter~

8 comments:

  1. Dat wooks 'LISHUS, Scooter!! Gess whut I did a while 'go!! Momma wented fudz shoppin' an' put bags down in da fwont hall wifout finkin' 'bout it. Me an' my teefs pierced da wappin' on a hunk ob MEATZ (how much yu wanna bet da twademark will nod werk here?) an' started chowin' down!!! S-C-O-R-E :D Dadda twimmed my teef marks off an' eben gibbed me more an' it wuz WAW!! OMD. I need wie down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? MEATZ™ in your bellah? Sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dat looks delish-- I's so hungry now!!

    And congrats on da MEATZ™ score, Z-pup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'll take da bets on da MEATZ™ too HunBun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I double down on the MEATZ™ bet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can smell it! Yummy! I am coming right over. Maybe I can get a plane ride with Zaidie??

    ReplyDelete