Thursday, January 23, 2014

Scooter's Wisdom & Sleuthing.

Hey everypup ~Scooter here~

Fortune Cookie Proverb:  Resting IS as important as working hard!

Keeping the floor clean

As you can see I'm hard at work making sure nothing falls underneath me in my section of the floor.

It's working because I see no tumbleweeds of dog hair floating around .  BOL.









Shade approaching from behind and the front!



I was asleep, but the pupparazzi decided to sneak up on me.  I'm trying to make sure the shade doesn't encroach upon my sleeping spot, but it looks like it is trying to grab my paw.  I'll have to move soon.

Moving will be more hard work.






Pawfectly shaped chair.



Working on ultimate dog snoozing technique form.

It takes so much energy to keep the shape of this chair just right.  Saps the strength right out of you.

See, I'm trying to crush Pepper under the cushion.  BOL.






Chair +  Ottoman = Unique.


In case you need some pup in charge of your work environment...I have my own snoopervisor chair.

This is the Scooter Chair.  I use the ottoman to sleep on, sit up and beg, bark at Squirrels, watch Mom in either room, did I mention sleep on?

For fun I will sleep on the chair to mix it up.

Adventurous if you ask me.



Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




Making sure the Magic Blanket will not fly away!


It only works if you put a quarter in the pinball machine behind my head.  BOL





Just step over.

My supreme rule over sleeping will work in the end!  Protecting the most traveled path.  Forcing others to choose another choice one to the right or left.

You'll thank me for deflecting the wear and tear.  Sorry about that bruise on your hip from walking into your own table taking this picture.  BOL.



Can you see how hard I work all day long?  I need a break!

Sniff at ya later ~Scooter~

Ok pups - sleuth this out.  What word is used consistently?


5 comments:

  1. Yep... it's obvious that after all that hard work, you need a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you is a real hard worker, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much work I need a paid break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have the art of sleeping perfected!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed dat da werd 'sweep' r used a wot in dis entwy...Whut I winned???

    ReplyDelete