Saturday, March 15, 2014

A Spot I Am Not At.

Hey everypup ~Scooter here~

Well Mom tucked tail and headed to the ocean to have some fun.  Left us pups all scattered in the wind with pup sitters.  Not sure who has it best.  Cutter and Pepper got to "Staycation" at home while Misty and I got to go hang out and be spoiled by MsL.  Always the better option if Mom goes out of town.

I've been laying around getting my belly scratched while Mom sends me pictures on my iBone.  I've ignored commenting on any that don't actually have any driftwood in the picture.  BOL.

Interpretation.  
Dragon Snap Wood

Kiss on the Ocean.



Mom says this is a Unicorn footprint and worth money. 

 Not sure who is having more fun.  Me with my bellah scritches, barking when I want and ruling as much as I can at MsL's house with all the chaos there.

Mom may have sand between her toes, but I have things to bark at along the fence!!

Sniff at ya later ~Scooter~

3 comments:

  1. Have fun at MsL's! Love da beach photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy says she wishes she was where your Mommy is instead of being in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv da beach pics... Have fun at MsL's and congrats on being Dogster Dog of da Week!

    ReplyDelete