Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Scooter's Pondering Stuff.

Hey everypup ~Scooter here~

As many of you know I am a dog of very small brain.  So sometimes I have questions that I ponder and might need answering.  So if any pup out there might know some of these answers it would help me fill in some of the fluff in my brain.

Charlie Down Under do you "spring forward" and "fall back"?  That's where we insane Americans change our clock an hour one way or the other depending on the season.  Well most of us, there are some states that are sane enough to figure out there is no reason any longer to change the clocks twice a year.

Coco Rose & Puffy now that you have settled from California to New Mexico, do the sunsets look better?  Sunrises are for the birds if you ask me, but sunsets....those are things to bask in and enjoy.

Whitley & Finley Moo or Oink for MEATZ™ BBQ?  Spicy or Sweet sauce if it is even needed?

Zoe now that you are growing out your fluffy side of yourself, (obviously not up to military regulations) will you let them grow out enough to sport dreadlocks?

Jelly have you settled into your new house and looking forward to princess duty in your new yard as well?

Zpup oh, so many questions....think, think, think, focus....ok, got it.  When you do the Westie Stwut - what are you whistling?

Hershey & Winkie sniff to the east, sniff to the west.  Do you still know no matter what, which way the ocean breeze is blowing?

Well, that's all I have for today.  I have many more pondering thoughts that bubble up, so expect more.

Sniff at ya later ~Scooter~

3 comments:

  1. Moo meatz - specially brisket. BBQ chicken are also delishus and a favorite of momma's. And Stubbs BBQ sauce - it are da best. Not dat sweet stuff.

    We luvs da baby back ribs, but moo MEATZ is what momma thinks of when she hears "BBQ."

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD. Whut a honur dis r! Um. When I r duin' da Westie Stwut(tm), I r ackfuwway nod whistwin' at all. I r always fowwowed by a team ob Westie bagpipers whu r butchurin'...ooops, I mean, pwayin' sum Scottish song, 'cept da bagpipeses r TU woud an' dem skeer me so I r always wearin' earpwugs! Any more quesshuns???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep... whut Whit sed about da barbeques... moo meat. And no sweet stuff. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete