Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sun Shine Day.

Hey everypup ~Scooter here~

The sun was out today and we spent a good part of it outside getting dirty, barking at noises, watching Mom do stuff in the yard.  All in all a very good day to be Chief Snoopervisor.  This dog can delegate, let me tell you.

Inspecting that my eyelids are up to code.
Very hard business.
 The sun didn't warm the back yard up until the late afternoon, but that was ok with me.  We all took turns making sure Mom was on task working on "our" yard.  The Rhodies and Azaleas haven't started blooming yet, but the Forsythia in the back corner of the fence line has started it's glory for the spring.
Yellow Forsythia.  

A pop of yellow color along the back fence line.  
 Nothing up here has really started filling in or popping color yet, but if we check back in a month it will be full of spring color.  We might even have the flower tower filled in with some flowers for the next sunshine day.
That's Cutter up there peeing like a girl!
As all you pups can see, it is hard to snoopervise all this activity and still keep up on my beauty rest.  I hope all you other pups had a great weekend and that you are enjoying spring as well.

Sniff at ya later ~Scooter~

3 comments:

  1. Good job with da snoopervisin. I's still waiting for our flowers to come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're still waiting for most of our yard to bloom as well. Once it starts in April we'll be good until October. It's green because it rains ALL the time! Well until at least July 5th when summer officially starts in Seattle. BOL, yet it's the truth.

      Delete
  2. I like your ideer of snoopervisin... reminds me of my approach...hee hee...

    ReplyDelete