Sunday, March 2, 2014

Tagged but not Bagged.

Hey everypup ~Scooter here~

Well yesterday Misty got tagged with an award and it looks like today I got the same award that showed up in the mail.  I know - who thought the USPS delivered on Sundays!  Above and beyond the call of duty.

Behold my glorious trophy bestowed upon me by Whitley.



Bluch, it's pink and has a heart on it!








Here are the rules.  Yes, can you believe an award for my stunning personality and wit has boundaries?


1.  Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2.  Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3.  Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award.
4.  Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5.  Let the nominees know they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.

 Now here comes the doozy part of it all.  The probing questions put forth to me.

1.  Has you ever killed a varmint?
I sure would like to.  If I could I'd take down every EVIL NEMESIS SQUIRREL, fence hopping, tree jumping one I could.  Except I'm vertically challenged so all I can do is BARKBARKBARKBARKBARK at them until I get yelled at.

2.  Do ya likes goin swimmin?
I do not like water, Scooter I am.

3.  Does ya like da kitties like I do?
I like Lucy the garage Kitteh, and she likes me and Misty.  She got overwhelmed when Cutter and Pepper arrived and will only hang out with us when we go for a WALK.  If Lucy Kitteh goes on a WALK with me and Misty, we have to go on the short circuit to make sure we aren't on the busy street.  Mom has to tell all the other dog walking folk to beware for the Lucy Kitteh that might run by and take the humans unaware.  Lucy Kitteh likes to run up behind us and swipe at our tails, run like the wind past us, jump over our leash and ambush us from under a parked car.  

4.  Is you Head of Security round your place or nots?
If you are referring to the ability to rouse the Papillon Pack to investigate what I might have heard, then yes.  All from the comfort of the bed, my Scooter chair or the couch.  

5.  Does ya bark da mailman?
I consider myself a true PNW mentality.  Equality = USPS, UPS, FedEx, all the capital letters that deliver.  

6.  What are your most favoritest toy?
I don't "do" toys.  

7. What are dat one super special cute thing ya do dat makes all da peeps go "AWWWW"?
I sit up like a prairie dog when I need attention.  I can even rotate my body almost 120 degrees each way to check stuff.  Even if I'm on my Scooter chair that rocks.  I'm that good!

8.  Does you wear clothes or is you a dog who likes being all natural wif no artfishul colorins and preservatives more?
I live to let it all hang out.  Au Natural is the way for me.

9.  Do you have a favoritest movie or TV show?
I would have to say the Domino's commercial where the doorbell rings.  That gets me up and barking.  Mom say's she has no idea why since the doorbell here is never used, but it still gets my hackles up.  (no kidding as I'm typing this, a Domino's commercial is on the TV.)

10.  Has you ever been on any trips?  Where has you gone?
The longest was from Seattle to SE Montana to see Ms. Louann's Mom for Xmas.  We've done that 3 times and it takes 2 full days to drive (each way).  Misty used to get car sick until that first trip.  On the 2nd trip, Ms. Louann's (now ex-husband) got sick.  Boy did that car smell.  On the 3rd trip Ms. Louann's sister got car sick and it was not pretty!  Mom's not sure if she should take her chances on a 4th trip.  She thinks her number might be up soon.  BOL.

Now here are my 10 questions.  Just as Misty did yesterday, I will not ask any other pups to do anything other than answer 1 question in the comments below.  

#1.  Are you sleeping or patrolling your domain?

#2.  Up at the crack of dawn, or do you like to sleep in?

#3.  Under the covers or on the pillow?  Where do you like to sleep?

#4.  How many times do you have to be yelled at to come back inside?

#5.  How warm is it at your house outside right now?

#6.  Is it really your "fault" if there is "dog hair" everywhere?  

#7.  Burrow under or confiscate from above the warm laundry?

#8.  Hold your ground or let Mom have her spot back from where she just got up from?  

#9.  If Peter Pepper could pick peppers, how many would he really want to pick?

#10. Does your human like salty food or sweets?

Well that's what I have for tonight.  I think a nap is in order after all this attention.  BOL.

Sniff at ya later ~Scooter~

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I likes to get under da covers to sleeps... but usually ya can finds me with my head on Dad's pillow once he gets up.. he's a crack o' dawn kinda guy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likes to sleep in - when momma does have to get up early, I look at her like "why? let's sleep."

    ReplyDelete